When the light is poor, Nite Ize See'Em turn bicycle wheels from hard to spot to impossible to miss.
When the light is poor, Nite Ize See'Em™ turn bicycle wheels from "hard to spot" to "impossible to miss." Easy to attach and reposition and molded of tough, durable plastic, they're backed with stainless steel clips specially designed to snap securely onto oval, round, and bladed (flat) bicycle spokes. A bright, long-lasting LED (powered by a replaceable lithium battery) is activated by a simple twist, and can be seen in even the darkest night to keep you seen and safe while riding your bike. Not only that - when the wheels are spinning, See'Em create the ultra-attention-getting effect of a moving circle of light. Use one or several on each wheel to create your own signature bands of color.
- Bright LED illumination - Available in Purple, Blue, & Pink LED colors, along with our classic LED colors: Red, and Green
- Now available in a 4 pack featuring 2 Red, 1 Blue and 1 Green See'Em
- Twist on/off
- Glow mode - compact, convenient illumination
- Battery Run Time: 24 hours
- Includes easily replaceable batteries - CR 927 3V Lithium
- Weather resistant
- Easy to attach and remove on most common spoke types - oval, round and bladed (flat)
- Product Dimensions: 1" x 1" x .75" (single unit) Weight: .18 oz (single unit)
NOT FOR USE WITH CARBON SPOKES
SEE'EMS SPOKE PLACEMENT
BATTERY REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS
How do I replace the battery?
Simply unscrew the back of the plastic housing to expose the battery. Remove the old battery and replace with the new. Screw the cap back on and you should be set to go!
What type of batteries does the See'Ems use?
The See'Ems use one CR-927 3V lithium battery. Extra batteries can be purchased at NiteIze.com under the product name Nite Cell or can be found wherever batteries are sold.