Let us dissect this for you. The BugLit body is actually our powerful INOVA Microlight - a tough micro flashlight encased in a durable polycarbonate plastic housing, with four functions (high power, low power, strobe, and signal).
Let us dissect this for you.
The BugLit "body" is actually our powerful INOVA Microlight - a tough micro flashlight encased in a durable polycarbonate plastic housing, with four functions (high power, low power, strobe, and signal). This bright white LED has an effective range of up to 50 feet, and one-mile visibility. Next, the securely attached "legs" are two flexible, fully moldable 6" Nite Ize Gear Ties, which can be bent, wrapped, or twisted in many configurations, to sit, stand, store, or shine the flashlight. Wrap the legs around the body for compact storage and transport. And, finally, its lightweight plastic S-Biner clip allows you to attach, hang, or store the BugLit for convenient access on zippers or keys.
- Available with a high visibility White LED
- A variety of fun color options to choose from - Red/Black, Green/Black, Blue/Lime, Black/Red, Pink/Black
- Two tactical Black Body Microlight styles available featuring Foliage Green Legs/Black Feet or Coyote Brown Legs/Black Feet
- Four Functions - High Power, Low Power, Strobe, and Signal Mode
- Fully bendable legs can be bent, wrapped, or twisted allowing the BugLit to sit, stand, stay, or shine wherever you need it
- Hands-Free: Attaches to belt, shirt, tent, handlebar, vehicle or anywhere you need compact & convenient illumination
- Lumen Output: HIGH - 6 lumens; LOW - 1 Lumen
- Run Time: HIGH - 10 hours; LOW 22 Hours
- Includes easily replaceable batteries - 2 x 2016 3V Lithium
- Gear Tie Technology - Tough rubber shell provides excellent grip virtually anywhere, but won't scratch or mark
- Gear Tie Technology - Strong internal wire that holds its shape
- Gear Tie Technology - Quick and easy to securely attach and detach
- Gear Tie Technology - UV resistant - will not be damaged by extended sun exposure
- Size #0 S-Biner is a durable, lightweight double gated carabiner clip - attach or store nearly anywhere!
- Try It Packaging
- Dimensions: 5.80" x 3.23" x 0.65" | 147.33mm x 82.24mm x 16.57mm
- Weight: 0.63oz | 18.00g
My BugLit seems to be stuck in signal mode, how do I change that?
The Inova Microlight XT that comes with this product comes in signal mode in the product packaging. To activate your Microlight XT for the first time: press and hold the button for 15 seconds until the light goes out. You will then be able to freely change between the different lighting modes.
How do I operate the Inova Microlight XT?
Press the button one time for high power
Press the button two times for low power
Press the button three times for strobe
I have another Inova Microlight and it turns off after 4 minutes. Does the Microlight XT function the same?
No. We have created a custom light that will not turn off during use. This is especially important when you need a light source for an extended period of time.
What type of batteries does the Inova Microlight XT use?
When your batteries get low, they can be replaced with two 3V Lithium 2016 coin-cell batteries. Extra batteries can be purchased at NiteIze.com under the product name Nite Cell or can be found wherever batteries are sold.