Sleek, low profile, lightweight, and versatile, the Total eCLIPse is the perfect option for people who want to keep their mobile devices secure and easily accessible on the go.
The mission at Nite Ize is to create innovative, solution based products. Our patented Total eCLIPse is a good example of that commitment.
Sleek, low profile, lightweight, and versatile, the Total eCLIPse is the perfect option for people who want to keep their mobile devices secure and easily accessible on the go. Molded of durable, lightweight carbon fiber composite, our Total eCLIPse is a mountable, self-locking pocket clip that comes backed with a thin strip of 3M™ VHB™ adhesive. Affix it to the back of your smartphone, or almost any lightweight item with a smooth, flat, hard surface - like your form fit smartphone case - and your device becomes instantly "clippable" to woven fabrics up to 3mm thick. Your device will stay securely in place until you unlock it with a simple press of the push button release.
Click here for installation and removal instructions
- Mountable, low profile, self-locking pocket clip with an innovative push button release
- Auto locks securely in place on soft woven fabrics up to 3mm thick
- Molded of durable, lightweight carbon fiber composite
- Backed with 3M™ VHB™ adhesive for confident attachment to hard, flat surfaces
- 3M™ VHB™ adhesive can be removed without damaging surfaces
- Attaches to most mobile devices and can be affixed to any hard-shell case
- Clip Dimensions: 2.0" x 0.7" x 0.4" | 49.9mm x 17.0mm x 10.4mm
- Weight: 0.1oz | 4.0g
- Made in the USA
What types of mobile devices will work with the Total eCLIPse?
The Total eCLIPse will work with any mobile device or hard shell case that has a flat surface to affix the clip. You can also use it on MP3 players, digital cameras, or any tool you want be able to clip and keep handy!
What type of fabrics will the Total eCLIPse lock onto?
The Total eCLIPse is so versatile it will work with the thinnest fabrics and any soft, woven fabric up to 3mm thick. The Total eCLIPse was not designed to be a traditional belt clip, so it may not lock onto thick/hard materials such as leather.