The Nite Ize TaskLit is the perfect hands-free nighttime lighting device. Its parabolic LED lens illuminates a four-foot area with a full flood beam that's gentle on night vision - yours and everyone else's. Made with a high-quality elastic headband that adjusts easily to fit any head size, it weighs only .8 ounces, so it's easy to carry and comfortable to wear. Push the water-resistant lamp once for steady glow mode (for reading, working, and navigating in the dark), twice for continuous flash (for running, cycling, or any time you want to alert others of your presence). Our TaskLit comes with long-life replaceable batteries, and is available in white.
- Parabolic LED Lens provides a flood beam that illuminates a 4 foot area, creating the perfect hands- free task light
- Glow Mode - LED area light / battery life: 20 hours
- Flash Mode - for safety & signaling / battery life: 25 hours
- Dimensions: 6.45" x 1.83" x 1.00" | 164.00mm x 46.54mm x 25.37mm
- Weight: 0.85oz | 24.00g
- Easily replaceable 2 x 2016 3V lithium battery included
- Water resistant
- High quality woven elastic headband adjusts from 14" - 27" to comfortably fit any head size.
- Available in White
My TaskLit automatically turns off after about 1 minute. Do I have a defective product?
No. This product has a "Try Me" mode, which allows customers to see the glow and flash modes for 30 seconds before turning off automatically. This feature allows the TaskLit to be tested in stores without having the batteries drained from products being left on.
There should be a yellow sticker inside or attached to your TaskLit with instructions. To deactivate, you simply press and hold down the switch. It will first go into the glow mode, then flash rapidly. Keep pressing down firmly until it shuts off on its own. (It is important to continue pressing down and wait for the rapid flash to shut off on its own.) This process will remove the "test mode" and allow you to use the product normally.
What type of batteries does the TaskLit use?
When your batteries get low, they can be replaced with two 3V Lithium 2016 coin-cell batteries. Extra batteries can be purchased at NiteIze.com under the product name Nite Cell or can be found wherever batteries are sold.