Our Nite Ize SpotLit LED is the perfect mini-beacon whenever you need a little help in the dark. Set in a lightweight stainless steel carabiner, it attaches quickly and securely to key rings, jackets - just about anything with a hook or zipper. Its long-lasting LED provides an ambient glow bright enough for everything from reading fine print to finding your car door keyhole. Attached to things like tent lines and camping gear, it provides instant location of hazards and necessities; attached to your person (jacket, backpack, running belt) it tells other people where you are, when they might not otherwise see you. Choose from two modes: press once for steady glow, twice for continuous flash. Water-resistant, long-life, replaceable batteries included.
- Weather resistant
- Secure stainless steel spring clip easily clips anywhere you need a little light!
- Push button switch
- Glow and flash modes
- Battery run time:
Glow mode: 20 hours
Flash mode: 25 hours
- Easily replaceable 2 x 2016 3V lithium battery included
- Available with a white translucent body in the following LED colors: Red, White, Blue, Green, and Disc-O (micro-chip controlled LED that cycles through the color spectrum)
- Available with a white LED in the following translucent body colors: Pink, Lime Green, or Orange
- Dimensions: 2.12" x 1.28" x 0.85" | 53.92mm x 32.70mm x 21.78mm
- Weight: 0.56oz | 16.00g
- Customization Available - Print your logo or company name. Click Here for more information
My SpotLit automatically turns off after about 1 minute. Do I have a defective product?
No. This product has a "Try Me" mode which allows customers to see the glow and flash modes for 30 seconds before turning off automatically. This feature allows the SpotLit to be tested in stores without having the batteries drained from products being left on.
There should be a yellow sticker inside or attached to your SpotLit with instructions. To deactivate, you simply press and hold down the switch. It will first go into the glow mode, then flash rapidly. Keep pressing down firmly until it shuts off on its own. (It is important to continue pressing down and wait for the rapid flash to shut off on its own.) This process will remove the "test mode" and allow you to use the product normally.
What type of batteries does the SpotLit use?
When your battery gets low, it can be replaced with two 3V Lithium 2016 coin-cell batteries. Extra batteries can be purchased at NiteIze.com under the product name Nite Cell or can be found wherever batteries are sold.