When you want to be safe and visible enjoying your nightly run but want to feel like a kid again, the SlapLit has you covered. Just like a traditional slap bracelet, but with one very important difference - a bright, easy-to-activate LED to keep you illuminated at night.
Remember slap bracelets, from when you were a kid? The SlapLit features that same "slap it to snap it" technology with an added dimension of LED illuminating functionality. Made of durable nylon patterned with a reflective spider web design, the SlapLit is powered by a bright red, easy-to-activate LED that lights up the entire wrap. Turn it on, slap it on your wrist, upper arm, or ankle (or any tubular-shaped object, for that matter), and you've got instant nighttime visibility. Lightweight and durable, the SlapLit is perfect for after-dark lawn games; running, walking, or cycling at night; and outdoor evening concerts and events. Use and reuse countless times - the SlapLit can be straightened with a simple twist of the thumb and stored flat, or used as an LED marker beacon.
- New sleek, seamless design
- Bright red LED for active illumination -glow and flash modes
- Passive high visibility reflective pattern
- Easily replaceable 1 x 2032 3V lithium coin cell included
- Battery run time: 100 hours
- Available colors: Red, Neon Yellow, & Neon Pink
- Dimensions: 13.8" x 1.4" x 0.3" | 349mm x 34mm x 8mm
- Weight: 1.2 oz. | 34 g
To view all of our displays and to learn about our custom display programs, please CLICK HERE.