Made of high quality, weather-resistant stainless steel, this ultra-handy accessory with its dual spring gates will hold, secure, and connect everything from house keys and cell phones to technical camping gear. Attach valuables to the center bar for ultimate security, link gate ends to a second set of items and anchor, or connect many items together. Smaller-sized S-Biners® are excellent for connecting two zipper sliders on backpacks, duffels, and suitcases.
We know that one size doesn't fit all, so we've designed six different sizes so you can choose the right size for the task at hand. We've found that the smaller sizes work great for hanging smaller items from a purse or backpack strap, attaching to individual keys, or hanging a plant from a ceiling hook. The larger sizes work great for bigger jobs like hanging a paint can from a ladder or a tool to your tool belt. But, the list goes on and on. We think Backpacker Magazine said it best when they wrote "Don't ask yourself if you need this useful little widget. The question is: how many?"
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Available in 6 sizes / 3 finishes
- Secure stainless steel wire gate closure
- Customization Available - Engrave your logo or company name. Click Here for more information
- Size #.5:
- Dimensions: 1.31" x 0.48" x 0.22" | 33.41mm x 12.40mm x 5.74mm
- Weight: 0.11oz | 3.00g
- Weight Rating: 3 lb.
- Size #1:
- Dimensions: 1.56" x 0.62" x 0.21" | 39.67mm x 15.86mm x 5.50mm
- Weight: 0.14oz | 4.00g
- Weight Rating: 5 lb.
- Size #2:
- Dimensions: 1.95" x 0.85" x 0.24" | 49.75mm x 21.71mm x 6.15mm
- Weight: 0.25oz | 7.00g
- Weight Rating: 10 lb.
- Size #3:
- Dimensions: 2.67" x 1.18" x 0.26" | 67.97mm x 30.09mm x 6.83mm
- Weight: 0.49oz | 14.00g
- Weight Rating: 25 lb.
- Size #4:
- Dimensions: 3.52" x 1.57" x 0.31" | 89.41mm x 39.92mm x 7.94mm
- Weight: 1.06oz | 30.00g
- Weight Rating: 75 lb.
- Size #5:
- Dimensions: 4.38" x 1.93" x 0.33" | 111.41mm x 49.19mm x 8.45mm
- Weight: 1.69oz | 48.00g
- Weight Rating: 100 lb.
WARNING: Not for use where disengagement could result in bodily injury or property damage. Not for climbing.
PRODUCT CATALOG PAGE
PRODUCT CATALOG PAGE
From what type of stainless steel are the S-Biners made?
The S-Biner is constructed from 2Cr13 Stainless steel for the body and 202 Stainless steel for the wire gates.
How wide are the gate openings for each size?
Size #.5= .22"(5.6mm)
Size #1= .24" (6.2mm)
Size #2= .35" (9.1mm)
Size #3= .52" (13.2mm)
Size #4= .72" (18.3mm)
Size #5= .88" (22.5mm)
How much weight can the S-Biner hold?
Size #.5: n/a
Size #1: 5 lb.
Size #2: 10 lb.
Size #3: 25 lb.
Size #4: 75 lb.
Size #5: 100 lb.