The original Nite Ize LED Upgrade Kit contains everything you need to turn your incandescent AA Mini Maglite® into an efficient LED flashlight. Just replace your existing incandescent bulb with the LED Upgrade Kit (simple instructions on the package) and you're done. You'll instantly enjoy superior illumination - the white LED's emit a bright flood light as opposed to the dimmer yellow glow of incandescent bulbs. With its long (100,000 hour) life, you'll never have to replace a bulb again. And, because LED bulbs use less power, your AA batteries will last four times longer. It's an easy, ecologically responsible way to equip yourself with a more versatile, dependable flashlight, in… well… a flash!
- Fits: Incandescent AA Mini Maglite® Flashlight
- Brightness: 8 Lumens
- Battery Run Time: 20 Hours
- Extends battery life up to four times that of original incandescent bulb
- Flood beam
- Simple installation - It's as easy as replacing the incandescent bulb in your flashlight!
- Note: Replacing the original incandescent bulb with any Nite Ize LED Upgrade Kit or Tail Cap Switch will void the MAG Instrument® LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY covering the AA MINI MAGLITE® flashlight.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: MAG-LITE® and MINI MAGLITE® are trademarks of Mag Instrument, Inc., as are the distinctive shape, style and overall appearance of the Mini-Maglite® flashlight and the circumferential inscription around the face caps of all of Mag Instrument flashlights.
I have installed the LED Upgrade Kit, but my flashlight doesn't work. What can I do?
The LED Upgrade Kit is polarity specific, so it will only work in one direction. Please reference the product instructions PDF by clicking here to view the correct installation. If the LED does not turn on, simply remove the LED Upgrade Kit from the incandescent AA Mini Maglite®, rotate it 180 degrees from the non-working position and re-insert it into your flashlight. That should do the trick, but if you are still experiencing an issue, please call our customer service hotline for assistance - 800-678-6483 or 303-449-2576.
How many lumens is the LED Upgrade Kit?
The Nite Ize LED Upgrade Kit is 8 lumens.
How long will the bulb last?
The LED Ugprade Kit has 10 year lamp life or 100,000 hours of continuous use.
Will the LED Upgrade Kit work with lithium & rechargeable batteries?