Our LED Combo Upgrade Kit ll replaces the incandescent bulb of a AA Mini Maglite® with a bright white LED and upgrades the tailcap of the AA Mini Maglite® with a simple push-button tail cap switch. Your incandescent AA Mini Maglite® will not only be easier and more convenient to operate, it will be brighter and more energy efficient. The LED lasts a virtual lifetime and uses less power, giving you over four times the battery life of the original incandescent bulb. The LED Upgrade Combo Kit ll is also fully focusable, so you can adjust its beam from wide flood light to narrow focus, according to the task at hand. It's an easy, economical, and ecologically responsible way to improve the quality and convenient functionality of your flashlight.
- LED Upgrade Kit II & Push button on/off Tail Cap Switch
- Fits: Incandescent AA Mini Maglite® Flashlight
- Brightness: 30 Lumens
- Battery Run Time: 25 Hours
- Extends battery life over four times that of original incandescent bulb
- Focusable beam
- Beam Distance: 40 meters
- Push button on/off Tail Cap Switch allows one handed operation
- Simple installation - It's as easy as replacing the incandescent bulb and the tailcap of your flashlight!
- Dimensions: 1.62" x 0.88" x 0.88" | 41.35mm x 22.50mm x 22.50mm
- Weight: 0.35oz | 10.00g
- Note: Replacing the original incandescent bulb with any Nite Ize LED Upgrade Kit or Tail Cap Switch will void the MAG Instrument® LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY covering the AA MINI MAGLITE® flashlight.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: MAG-LITE® and MINI MAGLITE® are trademarks of Mag Instrument, Inc., as are the distinctive shape, style and overall appearance of the Mini-Maglite® flashlight and the circumferential inscription around the face caps of all of Mag Instrument flashlights.
PRODUCT CATALOG PAGE
PRODUCT CATALOG PAGE
I have installed the LED Upgrade Combo Kit II, but my flashlight doesn't work. What can I do?
The LED Upgrade Kit II is polarity specific, so it will only work in one direction. Please reference the product instructions PDF by clicking here to view the correct installation. If the LED does not turn on, simply remove the LED Upgrade Combo Kit II from the incandescent AA Mini Maglite®, rotate it 180 degrees from the non-working position and re-insert it into your flashlight. That should do the trick, but if you are still experiencing an issue, please call our customer service hotline for assistance - 800-678-6483 or 303-449-2576.
How many lumens is the Nite Ize LED Combo Upgrade II?
The Nite Ize LED Combo Upgrade Kit II is 30 lumens.
Will the Nite Ize LED Combo Upgrade Kit II work with lithium and rechargeable batteries?