A twist-free twist on the classic bungee cord, our Knotbone Flat Bungee has carabiner clips at each end instead of open clips; it attaches to your anchor points, then locks there securely.
A twist-free twist on the classic bungee cord, our Knotbone Flat Bungee has carabiner clips at each end instead of open clips; it attaches to your anchor points, then locks there securely. Made of durable, high quality textured flat cord that threads through each end, the Knotbone Flat Bungee adjusts from 38" to 9". Once you've adjusted it to the right length for your job, it secures in place with a quick wrap-and-lock motion. We've even added small self-clipping plastic caps to the cord ends to keep them in place. No more pulling, stretching, and re-hooking to get the tension you want - job after individual job, the KnotBone Flat Bungee stays right where you attach it, pulls securely to the exact length you need, and locks there.
- One size adjusts from 38" - 9"
- Available with foliage green cord and black KnotBone carabiner clips
- The flat bungee design provides more surface area to help secure flat objects like boxes.
- Dimensions: 36.00" x 1.38" x 1.29" | 914.40mm x 35.15mm x 32.80mm
- Weight: 3.63oz | 103.00g
- Warning: Read product safety information and instructions prior to use. Safety precautions should be taken in the use of all stretch cord products. Inspect product before each use. Product with cut, frayed, or otherwise damaged cords should not be used. Product with damaged or deformed hooks should not be used. Do not use on sharp or abrasive surfaces. Clips should be attached to allow the clip gates to fully close - do not attach the clips by the tip, or in any other manner that would not allow the gates to fully close. Eye protection should be worn during the use of this product. Stretch cord carefully, keeping body parts out of the path of possible rebound. Do not pull cords directly toward or away from yourself or other individual. Do not stretch cord more than 50% of its original length. Overstretching cord can cause hook or cord failure resulting in uncontrolled release. Uncontrolled release can cause severe injury to unprotected body parts, particularly eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used for climbing. Manufacturer is not responsible for loss, injury, or damage due to improper use of product
KNOTBONE BUNGEE INSTRUCTIONS
How do I use the KnotBone Adjustable Bungee?
Simply clip both ends of the carabiner clip wherever you need to secure your load, pull on one end of the bungee cord to tighten to the desired length and lock it off in the innovative KnotBone carabiner clip. It's as easy as CLIP, ADJUST, LOCK!