Made of lightweight durable plastic and with no moving parts to slip or rust, the KnotBone Cord Lock is the easiest knot-free way to secure and tension cords.
Unlike spring-activated cord locks, the KnotBone Cord Lock #3 has no moving parts that can slip, jam with snow or ice, break, or rust. Its simple design allows you to secure the ends of pull cords of all kinds to the exact tension you need, and keeping them absolutely locked in place until you release it. To use, simply thread both ends of your cord through the Cord Lock #3's closed end, pull to the desired tension, wrap and lock. (For a loose cinch, just slide the KnotBone Cord Lock #3 to the position you want without wrapping - it holds a natural grip on the cord). It's the perfect knot-free way to secure and lock cords. Made of lightweight, durable plastic for years of dependable use.
- Available in a pack of four Cord Lock #3s
- Fits +/-2.4mm diameter cord
- Simple to use: Tighten, Wrap and Lock
- Use two ways: Lock & Go or Cinch & Go
- Single Unit Dimensions: 1.00" x 0.61" x 0.37" | 25.30mm x 15.60mm x 9.50mm
- Single Unit Weight: 0.04 oz | 2g
To view all of our displays and to learn about our custom display programs, please CLICK HERE.