Nite Ize has developed a new product category of writing instruments that are specifically designed for use in extreme environments. The Inka Pen is engineered to write in all conditions - underwater, at any altitude, in temperature extremes and at any angle. It's innovative & patented, multi-function design allows you to use it as a quick-use pen or a full-size fine writing instrument, and the stainless steel split ring allows you to attach it securely wherever you need it. Available in stainless steel, the Inka pen offers exceptional strength, durability and corrosion resistance. It features a replaceable pressurized ink cartridge that gives the Inka Pen it's amazing ability to write in extreme conditions as well as a built-in touch screen stylus.
- Available in Stainless Steel. Gift Box packaging and Pressurized Refill Ink Cartridges are also available.
- Custom laser engraving is available. Please call Nite Ize for details.
- Ink Color: Blue
- Weight: .60 oz; length: 3.15" closed, 5" open; diameter: .375"
- Temp Range: -30 degrees to 300 degrees; Angle of Operation: 0 degrees to 360 degrees; weather conditions: any.
- Materials: hardened 304 stainless steel with centerless ground finish, precision cast high-strength carbon fiber body, low temperature Viton o-ring seals.
How does the Inka Pen convert from a quick-use pen to a full size pen?
In the package, the Inka Pen is already in the quick-use mode. Simply pull the pen out of the stainless steel or titanium barrel to use in the quick-use mode. To convert to a full-size pen, simply unscrew the barrel from the split-ring, unscrew the cap from the quick-use pen, screw the quick use section into the barrel and replace the cap on the open end. Simply keep the split-ring secured to you keys, backpack or other accessible location. When you are ready to convert the Inka Pen back into quick-use mode, simply unscrew and affix back to the split ring.
Where can I purchase replacement pressurized ink cartridges?
You can buy replacements from niteize.com. Click on the drop-down above to select the replacement ink cartridge.