Precision engineered for protection against the elements and extreme use, INOVA LED flashlights offer visibly superior light projection and rock solid reliability. Built to sustain years of tough use, no detail has been overlooked in creating flashlights of uncommon robustness and performance. If you have a need for UV illumination then you know that it is essential for many professional and recreational pursuits. UV light can be used to cure adhesives, detect fraudulent currency and IDs, see blood and bodily fluids during crime scene investigation, hotel inspection or hunting, detect leaks during vehicle or HVAC repair, rodent detection, and for identifying repairs in pottery, paintings, and rugs. No matter what the task at hand, the INOVA X5 UV flashlight will provide reliable, high quality UV illumination.
- 5 high powered UV LEDs - 1,000 hour LED life, 365-400 nanometer wavelength
- Run Time: High - 17 hours 30 minutes | Low - 85 hours
- 3 Position End-Cap Switch activates constant and momentary high and low as well as a lockout mode.
- Water-resistant construction and O-Ring seals protect from the elements and meet ANSI IPX4 Standards
- ANSI Standard Impact resistant to 1 meter, shockproof, crushproof and water-resistant
- Stainless steel head with individual recessed reflectors protects the LED bulbs while directing light
- Precision machined aluminum body made from solid aluminum with high grade titanium anodized finish
- Battery Type: 2-123A Lithium batteries with a 10 year shelf life included
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 4.75" (12.07cm) x 0.87" (2.20cm)
- Weight: 3.49oz | 98.93g
- Try me packaging - allows for lighting demonstration
- Limited Lifetime Warranty USA
Protect your skin while using this leak detection light. Exposure to UV radiation can be harmful to your health. This light radiates intense ultraviolet (UV) light when operated, and most of the UV light emitted is not visible. Wear appropriate eye protection that blocks UV light. Do not look directly at the light during operation. Exposure to UV light, even for a brief period of time, can damage your eyes.