Measuring in at six inches, this 272 Lumen durable flashlight features INOVA's precision engineering and serious LED performance, plus a stainless steel clip and no excess bulk.
The INOVA X2 has the maximum quality, durability and reliability you need when it matters most. Powered by two AA alkaline batteries, this 272 Lumen flashlight has a patented optical system and precision machined aluminum reflector with thermal management interface to provide superior light projection. The push button end-cap switch activates constant and momentary high and low, and lockout modes. Featuring a uniform focused spot with flood beam pattern that has an effective range of 380 feet.
- Lumens: High 272 | Low 10
- Run time: High: 1 hour 30 minutes, Low: 100 hours
- Effective range: 380 ft | 116 m
- 2x easily replaceable AA Alkaline batteries included
- Shockproof, crushproof, and waterproof
- Push button end-cap switch activates constant and momentary high and low, and lockout modes
- Stainless steel clip for secure attachment and convenient access
- Patented optical system with machined aluminum reflector for optimal thermal management and beam projection
- Stainless steel head protects optical system
- High-powered energy efficient 36,300 hour LED
- Aerospace-grade aluminum body with high grade anodized finishes
- Dimensions: 5.88" x 1.1" | 149mm x 28mm
- Weight: 5.6oz | 159g
INOVA X SERIES INSTRUCTIONS
To view all of our displays and to learn about our custom display programs, please CLICK HERE.