Measuring in at just four inches, this 125 Lumen compact LED flashlight features INOVA's precision engineering and serious LED performance, at a size that secures easily to a pocket or waistbelt with its stainless steel clip.
The INOVA X1 is a serious flashlight that offers exceptional engineering and illumination for its compact 4-inch size. Powered by a single AA alkaline battery, its patented optical system and precision machined aluminum reflector with thermal interface provides superior light projection and visibility. The push button end-cap switch activates constant and momentary high and low, and lockout modes. Featuring a uniform focused spot with flood beam pattern that has an effective range of 187 feet. The stainless steel clip makes it perfect for keeping close at hand on a waistbelt or pocket, or it fits nicely in glove box, purse, brief case, backpack, and everywhere you go.
- Lumens: High 125 | Low 12
- Run time: High: 1 hour 25 minutes, Low: 70 hours
- Effective range: 187 ft | 57 m
- 1x easily replaceable AA Alkaline battery included
- Shockproof, crushproof, and waterproof
- Push button end-cap switch activates constant and momentary high and low, and lockout modes
- Stainless steel clip for secure attachment and convenient access
- Patented optical system with machined aluminum reflector for optimal thermal management and beam projection
- Stainless steel head protects optical system
- High-powered energy efficient 36,300 hour LED
- Aerospace-grade aluminum body with high grade anodized finishes
- Dimensions: 4.17" x .72" | 106mm | 18mm
- Weight: 2.25 oz | 64g
INOVA X SERIES INSTRUCTIONS
To view all of our displays and to learn about our custom display programs, please CLICK HERE.