From its tough polycarbonate construction to its multi-function switch mechanism and powerful UV LED Lamp, the Microlight UV offers advanced design and engineering in a micro size UV flashlight
From its tough polycarbonate construction to its multi-function switch mechanism and powerful UV LED Lamp, the Microlight UV offers advanced design and engineering in a micro size UV flashlight. The Microlight UV also features four lighting functions, a water and crush resistant body, plus a stainless steel universal clip that easily attaches to keys, zippers, backpacks, and any number of convenient locations.
- High-Powered UV LED bulb - 1,000 hour life, 365-400 nanometer wavelength
- Four Functions: High Power, Low Power, Strobe and Signal Mode
- Run Time (up to): 10 hours
- Battery Type: 2-2016 Lithium batteries included
- Easy-Open/Snap-shut construction for effortless battery replacement
- Dimensions: 1.85" x 1.00" x 0.33" | 4.70cm x 2.54cm x 0.83cm
- Weight: 0.35oz | 9.22g
- Temperature Operation Range: From -4 degrees F / -20 degrees C to +104 degrees F /+40 degrees C
- Durable stainless-steel universal clip attaches securely and releases easily
- Try me packaging - allows for lighting demonstration
- Limited Lifetime Warranty USA
Protect your skin while using this leak detection light. Exposure to UV radiation can be harmful to your health. This light radiates intense ultraviolet (UV) light when operated, and most of the UV light emitted is not visible. Wear appropriate eye protection that blocks UV light. Do not look directly at the light during operation. Exposure to UV light, even for a brief period of time, can damage your eyes.
How do I take the Microlight out of signal mode?
To activate the Microlight for the first time, press and hold the button for 15 seconds until the light goes out.
Why does the Microlight turn off in 4 minutes in high mode?
This feature has been designed into the product to prevent battery drainage in high mode only.
What type of batteries does the Inova Microlight UV use?
When your batteries get low, they can be replaced with two 3V Lithium 2016 coin-cell batteries. Extra batteries can be purchased at NiteIze.com under the product name Nite Cell or can be found wherever batteries are sold.