This 9" precision-engineered lighting instrument projects a powerful beam up to 587 feet. Powered by 3-123A lithium batteries, it has a patented optical system that provides thermal management while harnessing and projecting a powerfully bright (456 lumens) uniform focused spot with flood beam. Engineered with the professional in mind, the T5 has a Tactical Mid-Body Switch that activates High, Medium, Low, Strobe, and Momentary High Modes. It has a precision machined, aluminum body from solid bar stock with a military-spec Type III hard coat anodized black finish and an aggressive knurling pattern for positive grip.
- LED Color: White
- Lumens: High - 456 | Medium - 157 | Low - 56
- Run Time: High 2 hours 20 minutes| Medium 7 hours | Low 21 hours
- Effective Range (up to): 587 ft (179 m)
- Battery Type: 3-123A Lithium Batteries Included
- Tactical Mid-Body Switch activates High, Medium, Low, Strobe, and Momentary High Modes
- Individually laser engraved with a serial number for identification
- Impact-Resistant Head protects optical system
- Mineral Glass optical window has a double-sided anti-reflective coating and a Teflon® seal to withstand environmental pressures
- High-powered energy efficient 35,000 hour LED
- Electronically controlled for uniform light output
- Patented optical system - machined aluminum reflector for optimal thermal management and beam projection.
- Uniform focused spot with flood beam pattern
- Aerospace-Grade Aluminum Body from solid bar stock with military-spec, Type III hard coat anodized finish
- Aggressive knurling for positive grip
- Color Available: Black
- Shockproof, crushproof, and water-resistant construction
- O-Ring compression sealing throughout
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 9.00" (22.86cm) x 1.10" (2.80cm) | 1.40" (3.56cm) Head Diameter
- Weight: 9.88oz | 280g
- Limited Lifetime Warranty USA
Signal Cones - Red, White, Yellow
This durable plastic cone fits on the end of the INOVA T5, transforming it into a versatile area light with spot beam, or an attention grabbing signal light.