This robust hand-held tactical light is a 485 Lumen, high performance flashlight able to shoot a beam 614 feet, and is an easy-to-carry size and shape with a comfortable handle.
Powered by 3-123A lithium batteries, the T3 has a patented optical system that provides thermal management while harnessing and projecting a powerfully bright (485 Lumens) uniform focused spot with flood beam. Engineered with the professional in mind, the T3 has a patented Tactical push button end-cap switch that activates constant and momentary high, medium, low, strobe, and lockout modes. It has a precision machined, aluminum body from solid tubular stock with a military-spec Type III hard coat anodized black finish and an aggressive knurling pattern for positive grip, plus a PVD coated stainless steel clip for secure attachment to a pocket or waistbelt. Easy to carry and handle, it's an invaluable asset for those who depend on reliable, brilliant light to navigate threatening situations.
- Lumens: High 485 | Low 12
- Run time: High: 5 hours, Low: 50 hours 30 minutes
- Effective range: 614 ft | 187 m
- 3x easily replaceable 123A lithium batteries included
- Tactical construction, shockproof, crushproof, and waterproof
- Tactical push button end-cap switch activates constant and momentary high, medium, low, strobe, and lockout modes
- Individually laser engraved with a serial number for identification
- PVD coated stainless steel clip for secure attachment and convenient access
- Patented optical system with machined aluminum reflector for optimal thermal management and beam projection
- Impact-resistant head protects optical system
- High-powered energy efficient 36,300 hour LED
- Electronically controlled for uniform light output
- Uniform focused spot with flood beam pattern
- Aerospace-grade aluminum body from solid tubular stock with military-spec, Type III hard coat anodized finish
- Aggressive knurling for positive grip
- Mineral glass optical window has a double-sided anti-reflective coating and an O-Ring seal to withstand environmental pressures
- O-Ring ensures seal integrity and threads are anodized for reliability
- Dimensions: 6.13" x 1.24" | 156mm x 32mm
- Weight: 6.3oz | 179g
INOVA T SERIES INSTRUCTIONS
To view all of our displays and to learn about our custom display programs, please CLICK HERE.