Powered by 2-2016 Lithium coin cell batteries, the INOVA Microlight is an ingenious micro LED flashlight, with a surprisingly powerful performance - it has an effective range of up to a 50-feet, and one-mile signal visibility.
Powered by 2-2016 Lithium coin cell batteries, the INOVA Microlight is an ingenious micro LED flashlight, with a surprisingly powerful performance - it has an effective range of up to a 50-feet, and one-mile signal visibility. The Microlight also features four lighting functions and a water-and-crush-resistant body, plus a stainless-steel universal clip that attaches easily to keys, zippers, purses, backpacks, military gear and any number of convenient locations.
- Four Functions - High Power, Low Power, Strobe and Signal Mode
- Run Time (up to): 22 hours
- Effective Range (up to): 50 ft (15.24 m)
- Signal Visibility (up to): 1 mi (1.61 km)
- Battery Type: 2-2016 Lithium batteries included
- Easy-Open/Snap-shut construction for effortless battery replacement
- Four LED Colors Available: White, Blue, Green and Red
- Also available in a UV - Ultraviolet LED model
- Two polycarbonate body colors available:
Clear (Translucent/Glowing Light transmits around body)
Black (Light emits only from LED)
- Dimensions: 1.85" x 1.00" x 0.33" | 4.70cm x 2.54cm x 0.83cm
- Weight: 0.35oz | 9.22g
- Temperature Operation Range: From -4 degrees F / -20 degrees C to +104 degrees F /+40 degrees C
- Durable stainless-steel universal clip attaches securely and releases easily
- Try me packaging - allows for lighting demonstration
- Limited Lifetime Warranty USA
PRODUCT WARRANTY / INSTRUCTION SHEET
How do I take the Microlight out of signal mode?
To activate the Microlight for the first time, press and hold the button for 15 seconds until the light goes out.
Why does the Microlight turn off in 4 minutes in high mode?
This feature has been designed into the product to prevent battery drainage in high mode only.
What type of batteries does the Inova® Microlight use?
When your batteries get low, they can be replaced with two 3V Lithium 2016 coin-cell batteries. Extra batteries can be purchased at NiteIze.com under the product name Nite Cell or can be found wherever batteries are sold.