The Gear Tie Mounting Docks are individual, mountable docks that are specifically designed to securely hold either our Gear Tie Loopable Twist Ties, or our standard Gear Tie Reusable Rubber Twist Ties. Made of durable polycarbonate, each Dock features a grooved V-shaped opening that securely grips the flexible Gear Tie. The Docks can be mounted to a wall stud or multiples onto a board. Keep single essentials stored where you need them, or mount several Docks to create your own customized, versatile rack. Unlike a standard wall rack, our Gear Tie Loopable Twist Tie Docks can be individually spaced at different heights, widths, lengths, and numbers. Safely hang and organize unwieldy tools (like rakes and hedge shears) or odd-length gear (like skis, poles, and tennis rackets), keeping them not only organized, but doubly portable. Hang an extension cord on the Dock for storage, then when you detach it, take the Gear Tie along, and use it for organization on the go.
- Creates a customizable storage and organization system for tools and gear
- Durable polycarbonate
- Large Docks fit 18", 24", 32", and 64" Gear Ties
- Includes: 4 Docks and 8 screws for mounting in studs
- To use: mount the Dock to any wall stud or other desired location with the included (8) #8 x 2" screws
- Dimensions - Small: 1.4" x 1.1" x 0.7" | 34.7mm x 27.7mm x 17.2mm
- Weight - Small: 0.5oz | 14.2g
- Dimensions - Large: 2.0" x 1.6" x 0.8" | 49.6mm x 39.6mm x 21.0mm
- Weight - Large: 0.7oz | 19.8g
IMPORTANT: To install with included hardware, mount directly into wall stud. If mounting to plaster or drywall, use appropriate mounting anchors or other hardware (not included). Mounting surface must be strong enough to hold intended weight. Failure to follow these instructions may result in personal injury or property damage. Do not exceed safe working loads. Manufacturer is not responsible for loss, injury, or damage due to improper installation or use of product.
To view all of our displays and to learn about our custom display programs, please CLICK HERE