We're all used to the standard garage peg racks that work fine when it comes to hanging tools with D-shaped handles or built-in holes. But that means everything thing else we want to organize - all that odd-sized gear, tools, and equipment - ends up stacked in a corner or leaned against a wall, cluttering your garage or workspace. The Gear Tie Dockable Twist Tie solves this problem simply, conveniently, and with versatility. Its tough plastic mountable Dock permanently screws into the wall and has a grooved V-shaped opening that securely grips its flexible, durable Gear Tie at any point you attach it. The Gear Tie itself features a grippy rubber surface for extra hold both around your gear and in the Docking Anchor. Just wrap the Gear Tie end around even the most unhangable items (it's fitted with an integrated loop at one end, which makes hanging and cinching a breeze) and slide the Gear Tie into the Dock. Organization where there was none before. The Gear Tie Dockable Twist Tie is excellent for items such as long-handled tools (which can be wrapped at their center instead of their end), lightweight power tools, fishing rods, waders, skis, poles, helmets, air hoses, extension cords, post hole diggers - even garden hoses.
The versatility of the Gear Tie Dockable Twist Tie allows for multiple uses and functionality, including portability. Though it stays securely on the Dock when hanging items, the Gear Tie itself is easy to remove and reuse in multiple ways. For example, you can use the Gear Tie to hang fishing rods, skis, and oars on the Dock or keep them bundled together and organized while on the go. You can also hang your extension cord on the Dock, then take the Gear Tie along with the cord in order to keep it coiled and knot free in-transit. Simply dock the Gear Tie when you are done for a complete storage and organization solution.
The Gear Tie Dockable Twist Tie can be mounted individually to keep single essentials stored where you need them, or, attach multiple Gear Tie Dockable Twist Ties to a wall or board and create your own customized, versatile rack, choosing the exact height, width, length, and number you need. The flexibility of the Gear Ties allow you to overlap docked items for easy access in the Gear Tie Dockable storage and organization system.
When paired with the Nite Ize Gear Line and Gear Tie Dockable Twist Tie 12", this system creates vertical as well as horizontal storage options to optimize even the smallest spaces.
- Gear Tie Dockable Twist Ties create a storage and organization system for all of your tools and gear
- Available in 3 colors: Black, Bright Orange, & Neon Yellow
- Simply mount the Dock to any wall stud or other desired location with the included (2) #8 x 2" screws to create a docking location
- Use the integrated end loop to secure the Gear Tie around nearly any item by cinching or twisting, then slide it over and into the Dock for secure storage and convenient access
- Use multiple Docks to create a complete wall system for your garage or workspace
- Gear Tie can stay on your object to create added utility and convenience. For example, you can keep cords organized, hang tools from a ladder or work space, or use to keep nearly any item secure an organized on the go
- Load Limit: 25lbs | 11kg
- Loop it, twist it, dock it - reuse it!
- UV resistant - will not be damaged or destroyed by extended sun exposure
- Tough rubber shell provides excellent grip
- Use indoors and outdoors
- Strong wire inside holds its shape
- Won't scratch or mark
- Thousands of Uses!
- Dimensions: 24.00" x 1.94" x 1.55" | 609.60mm x 49.24mm x 20.50mm
- Weight: 1.6oz | 46g
IMPORTANT: To install with included hardware, mount directly into wall stud. If mounting to plaster or drywall, use appropriate mounting anchors or other hardware (not included). Mounting surface must be strong enough to hold intended weight.
Failure to follow these instructions may result in personal injury or property damage. Do not exceed safe working loads. Manufacturer is not responsible for loss, injury, or damage due to improper installation or use of product.