This ingenious, lightweight plastic set of four award-winning Figure 9 rope tighteners makes tent set-up a snap.
This ingenious, lightweight plastic set of four award-winning Figure 9 rope tighteners makes tent set-up a snap. The Figure 9's provide easy tension and secure adjustment without tying a single knot. Just pull your lines tight and keep them that way the first time - your tent stays taut and sound in any weather. The four 8' reflective guy lines provide high nighttime visibility (no more tripping over them in the dark!). All-in-all, our Figure 9 Tent Line Kit is the ultimate tent pitching upgrade.
- Two attachment methods for ultimate versatility
Fixed End System
- Kit contains 4 lightweight black plastic Figure 9s (weight: 2 grams each)
- Instructions embedded in each Figure 9 ensure ease in operation
- Comes packaged with 4 8' (2.5mm) green reflective cords
- Fits rope sizes 1/16" (2mm) to 3/16" (5mm)
- Dimensions: 1.14" x 1.47" x 0.11" | 29.17mm x 37.56mm x 3.00mm
- Weight: 0.11oz | 3.00g
Warning: Not for use where disengagement could result in bodily injury or property damage. Not for climbing.
What size guy lines can I use with the Figure 9s that come in the kit?
The small size fits sizes 1/16" (2mm) to 3/16" (5mm)
Does it work with any kind of rope?
The Figure 9 works well with most types of rope, however we do not recommend that it be used with twine or other types of rope that easily fray.
What if I lose the directions or can't remember how to thread the rope?
Easy to follow instructions are laser engraved right on the surface to help you remember how to use the Figure 9. A PDF file of the instructions is also available on this page.