The BugLit - LED Bike Light puts an innovative twist on bicycle safety with its universally recognized white (for front) and red (for rear) lights, to keep your bike safely seen by other commuters when you're out riding in the dark.
The BugLit - LED Bike Light puts an innovative twist on bicycle safety with its universally recognized white (for front) and red (for rear) lights, to keep your bike safely seen by other commuters when you're out riding in the dark. The BugLit - LED Bike Light body is actually our powerful INOVA Microlight - a tough micro LED flashlight encased in a durable polycarbonate plastic housing, with four functions (high power, low power, strobe, and signal). This bright LED has an effective range of up to 50 feet, and one-mile visibility. Securely attached legs are two flexible, "grippy" 6-inch Nite Ize Gear Ties, which can be wrapped around your bike's handlebars, basket, frame, bike rack or seat post. The lightweight plastic S-Biner also allows you to hang or attach it to any convenient location. The BugLit - LED Bike Light legs also fold neatly around the body for compact attachment to zippers or keys.
- Available in Red & White LED Colors
- Four Functions - High Power, Low Power, Strobe and Signal Mode
- Lumen Output: HIGH - 6 lumens; LOW - 1 Lumen (white only)
- Run Time: HIGH - 10 hours; LOW 22 Hours
- Includes easily replaceable batteries - 2 x 2016 3V Lithium
- Gear Tie Technology - Tough rubber shell provides excellent grip anywhere on your bicycle, but won't scratch or mark
- Gear Tie Technology - Strong internal wire that holds its shape
- Gear Tie Technology - Quick and easy to securely attach and detach
- Gear Tie Technology - UV resistant - will not be damaged by extended sun exposure
- Size #0 S-Biner is a durable, lightweight double gated carabiner clip - attach or store nearly anywhere!
- Try It Packaging
- Dimensions: 5.80" x 3.23" x 0.65" | 147.33mm x 82.24mm x 16.57mm
- Weight: 0.63oz | 18.00g
My BugLit - LED Bike Light seems to be stuck in signal mode, how do I change that?
The Inova Microlight XT that comes with this product comes in signal mode in the product packaging. To activate your Microlight XT for the first time: press and hold the button for 15 seconds until the light goes out. You will then be able to freely change between the different lighting modes.
How do I operate the Inova Microlight XT?
Press the button one time for high power
Press the button two times for low power
Press the button three times for strobe
I have another Inova Microlight and it turns off after 4 minutes. Does the Microlight XT function the same?
No. We have created a custom light that will not turn off during use. This is especially important when you need a light source for an extended period of time.
What type of batteries does the Inova Microlight XT use?
When your batteries get low, they can be replaced with two 3V Lithium 2016 coin-cell batteries. Extra batteries can be purchased at NiteIze.com under the product name Nite Cell or can be found wherever batteries are sold.