The Nite Ize 1 Watt LED Upgrade Kit turns your incandescent AA Mini Maglite® into a high-powered LED flashlight with super bright flood and focused spot capability. Just replace your incandescent AA Mini Maglite® bulb with this ultra bright, focusable, 55 Lumen LED module (simple instructions on the package) and you're done. You'll instantly enjoy superior illumination - the LED emits a high-quality, bright light, as opposed to the dimmer yellow glow of the incandescent bulb. With its long life, you'll virtually never need to replace it again, and because the LED uses less power, your AA batteries will last longer. It's an easy, ecologically responsible way to equip yourself with a more useful, versatile, and dependable flashlight, in… well… a flash.
- Fits: Incandescent AA Mini Maglite® Flashlight
- Brightness: 55 Lumens
- Battery Run Time: 15 Hours
- Extends battery life over two times that of original incandescent bulb
- Focusable beam
- Beam Distance: 50 meters
- Simple installation - It's as easy as replacing the incandescent bulb in your flashlight!
- Dimensions: 0.88" x 0.88" x 0.96" | 22.43mm x 22.43mm x 24.41mm
- Weight: 0.14oz | 4.00g
- Note: Replacing the original incandescent bulb with any Nite Ize LED Upgrade Kit or Tail Cap Switch will void the MAG Instrument® LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY covering the AA MINI MAGLITE® flashlight.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: MAG-LITE® and MINI MAGLITE® are trademarks of Mag Instrument, Inc., as are the distinctive shape, style and overall appearance of the Mini-Maglite® flashlight and the circumferential inscription around the face caps of all of Mag Instrument flashlights.
PRODUCT CATALOG PAGE
PRODUCT CATALOG PAGE
I have installed the LED Upgrade Kit II, but my flashlight doesn't work. What can I do?
The 1 Watt LED Upgrade Kit II is polarity specific, so it will only work in one direction. Please reference the product instructions PDF by clicking here to view the correct installation. If the LED does not turn on, simply remove the LED Upgrade Kit II from the incandescent AA Mini Maglite®, rotate it 180 degrees from the non-working position and re-insert it into your flashlight. That should do the trick, but if you are still experiencing an issue, please call our customer service hotline for assistance - 800-678-6483 or 303-449-2576.
How many lumens is the 1 Watt LED Upgrade Kit?
The 1 Watt Nite Ize LED Upgrade Kit is 55 lumens.
How long will a set of batteries last?
15 hours of continuous use.
Will the 1 Watt LED Upgrade Kit work with lithium & rechargeable batteries?
Will it work with lithium & rechargeable batteries?